Two new plaques have appeared on the front of The Corn Exchange – one which was unveiled by The Prince of Wales during the official opening earlier this month, another which tells the story of The Corn Exchange project. The plaques were fixed to the building by Dave Harries, who was pictured outside the building during the original protest to stop a supermarket three and a half years ago. Corn Exchange Crickhowell Ltd’s Managing Director, Dean Christy, said:” It seems entirely appropriate that Dave should be able to put the finishing touches to the building, having been there at the very start”.
- GBHS FUNDING DECISION
- APPLICATIONS FOR GBHS FUNDING REACH £52,000.
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT GBHS FUNDS
- Deadline looms to claim £15,000 High Street Prize
- FLATS FOR RENT IN THE CORN EXCHANGE
- APPLY NOW FOR SHARE OF £15,000 PRIZE
- APPLICATIONS NEEDED FOR £15K PRIZE FUND
- SPENDING THE GREAT BRITISH HIGH STREET PRIZE
- GREAT BRITISH HIGH STREET 2018
- PLAQUES GO UP AT THE CORN EXCHANGE