Our Managing Director, Dean Christy represented Crickhowell at the Saint David’s Day Reception in Downing Street. He met the Prime Minister and The Welsh Secretary and spread the word about the town’s achievements with The Corn Exchange, the Great British High Street campaign and now The Clarence Hall project.
- Corn Exchange in Downing Street
- GBHS FUNDING DECISION
- APPLICATIONS FOR GBHS FUNDING REACH £52,000.
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT GBHS FUNDS
- Deadline looms to claim £15,000 High Street Prize
- FLATS FOR RENT IN THE CORN EXCHANGE
- APPLY NOW FOR SHARE OF £15,000 PRIZE
- APPLICATIONS NEEDED FOR £15K PRIZE FUND
- SPENDING THE GREAT BRITISH HIGH STREET PRIZE
- GREAT BRITISH HIGH STREET 2018